This post was published 5 years 6 months 21 days ago which may make its actuality or expire date not be valid anymore. This site is not responsible for any misunderstanding.
- replaced Superuser with SuperSU 0.96, many ROMS use it by default [including me (got it with the RR 2.7 ICS) and didnt changed] … all working good! to replace Superuser use the extweaks misc tab
- restored Samsung G2 WIFI driver from update 7 + my PWR manager -> tether is back online. driver is stable and working
- added many parts of new CM10 JB MALI driver. but it’s still not finished
- new CM10 ROM will not boot! (black screen) i am working on merging stuff
- I have tuned profiles, removed gestures + led on touch as ON by default!
- now it’s OFF! if you want it, use extweaks to enable. gestures ON only in performance profile
- made some tuning to config that i think is best for all. see GIT
- fixed default GPU voltage, was not set right, now fixed
- this kernel can boot CM10 VSYNC experimental build! but not the original latest CM10. all the rest ROMS will boot!