This post was published 6 years 16 days ago which may make its actuality or expire date not be valid anymore. This site is not responsible for any misunderstanding.
- changed Kernel Name. not state in name MALI, but it’s INCLUDE IT
- fixed WIFI Tether and added updates to WIFI driver
- fixed USB file transfer stability. should be ok for all now. + updates
- tuned Touch screen settings, but any one can tune as he like via extweaks – Screen TAB
- added option to enable/disable IPv6 support, normally we dont need it, so it’s OFF, but if any one need, see CORTEX tab in extweaks
- updated descriptions for extweaks/Stweaks
- updated to LINARO 12.10 GCC 4.7.3 kernel builder
- lowered wakeup boots delay to 4~5 sec, it’s more than we need to maximize wakeup
Have fun and update me if any problems.