For now JB-MALI Kernel gets new line and number! We will start from 7.x so no confusions with ICS-JB (old 5.x) …
PS: “MALI” is the ARM-GPU from our device, so it’s a new video-driver that’s running e.g. with newest CM10 => Which ROM is working with Dorimanx-Kernel
- fixed WIFI tethering bug
- fixed WIFI PWR manager code
- Kernel JB-MALI gets new WIFI driver build for JB roms ONLY!
- allot new code for NET
- system and MEM code updated
- more File System code updated
- security and crypto code updated
- corrected INIT code, see git for info
- tuned Slide2Wake code, should be more stable now
- uploaded also “.TAR” for new guys! 🙂
Kernel is stable now!
but many changes! 50+ commits added!
so test and report!
UPDATE 1: Voku already found some new code from faux123, very good stuff.
will be added + more on next kernel…
UPDATE 2: Known BUGS:
– AD block update function still broken!
– new Wifi-Driver isn’t working with some routers