This post was published 5 years 1 month 24 days ago which may make its actuality or expire date not be valid anymore. This site is not responsible for any misunderstanding.
- merged allot of code from 3.4.Y Google Android kernel 🙂
- now we are on stable 3.1.RC8+ stage! next will be merging to 3.3.y > 3.4.y
- massive changes to all code structure (see git for long long list of commits after v5.78)
fixed BLN touch lights and activation
- fixed root install when no root installed via ExTweaks!
- fixed lots of logic bugs in cortexbrain-script
- voku made lots of changes to backup/restore functions and added 2 new profiles (extra performance & extra battery)!
- voku done lots of optimization to all scripts, we have PRO design now 🙂
- added many fixes to power manager, need to test battery life
- added the SYNC fix that rolling in the forum for video driver
have fun testing …