This post was published 6 years 4 months 7 days ago which may make its actuality or expire date not be valid anymore. This site is not responsible for any misunderstanding.
- updated to 3.0.40!
- fixed cpu shatter music on screen off! + extweaks tune for it, see cpu tab in deep sleep section.
- 100mHz is too low to play music on this build, so stay on 200, and when deepsleep kick in (no music playing) then it’s switched to 100Min.
- added very simple and awesome wakeup booster, it’s will jump min freq to 800 and max freq to =1200 or more depend on extweaks setup for 6 sec! then drop to what is set in extweaks.
- added data base clean and tune script to MISC tab.
- fixed leds on touch
- fixed storage
- fixed ZRAM
- fixed INIT boot scripts.
- improved boot code.
- tuned settings allowed more power to cpu and removed debugs.
- lots of govs tuning, i have set ondemand as primary deep sleep gov! it’s very good, it’s came with some cool code from Samsung.
- it’s merged to HYPER also 🙂
Enjoy great kernel 🙂